Wednesday, January 19, 2011

MTV Contest WIN!! -- The InStyler


I won this way back at the end of November 2010. I was so excited because my girls have been asking for one of these for the past 3 years but we just haven't been able to afford one. Plus, I was very skeptical. Really? I just couldn't plop down $100 for something that they seen on TV. So, I entered a contest to win one from MTV.com and three days later I received a phone call that I had won 1 of like 5. They emailed me an affidavit that had to be in their office in three days!! I rushed to the post office and mailed my forms and crossed my fingers that it would arrive in time. In all the paperwork they had sent me, it stated that if they did receive my forms within their time limit, they would mail out the package on December 22nd. Well, it was a no show for Christmas and just a few days ago, my daughters came to the realization that our envelope just didn't make it in time. Imagine our surprise when this package arrived via FedEx yesterday. WTG MTV!!! Thank you very much!! Better late than never. I now have 3 very happy girls. Look for a product review soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment