Sunday, February 20, 2011

Freebies...


Since my SO has been in the hospital lately, I haven't had much time to post. I have been letting my mail pile up and today, I finally got a chance to go through it. Here are some of the freebies I have received in the last two weeks. Above is the Chinese New Year Packet from Panda Express. It is to help children learn all about the Chinese celebration. This pack came with a DVD, project sheets, and 32 bookmarks with a Free Kid's Meal with purchase Coupon on the back.



Marlboro Ashtray from Marlboro Outwit the West Game. This was a bonus prize sent to everyone who participated.




Gaggle of Chicks and Gilt City joined together and gave new members a $10 code along with free shipping code a few weeks ago. These adorable shirts were what I ordered. 




FREE Magazines - Muscle&Fitness, Rolling Stone, Newsweek, Muscle Mustangs, Maxim, and Bon Appetit.

4 Romance Novels - from the 2011 Readers' Crown Contest



FREE T-Shirt from Bookrenter.com

FREE Coffee from San Francisco Bay Coffee Co.

(4) FREE Haiti bracelet from Beyond The Rack

No comments:

Post a Comment