Monday, November 29, 2010

Hallmark $5 Coupon...Great Find!!!


There is a Hallmark $5 coupon floating around in the following magazines (that I have found out so far.) These are all December issues...

Martha Stewart Living
Family Circle
Woman's Day
MidWest Living
Real Simple

I receive ALOT of free magazine subscriptions that I have all found on the web via freestufftimes.com. I was able to snag 6 of these q's and headed off to my local Hallmark for some awesome deals. These expire 12/24 and CAN be combined with other in-store offers AND used toward sales merchandise. Min. $5 purchase BEFORE taxes. I was able to use mine all at the same Hallmark. But, it does say 1 per customer so, just make sure you can use more than one. Sign up for their rewards program and earn points for free cards and such. Here is what I was able to score using mine...


Sale...Buy 1 roll of wrapping paper for $4.99 get 1 another for $0.99. Total is $5.99 for 2 rolls. I used my $5 Coupons & did 3 transactions. I was able to score 6 rolls of good quality wrapping paper for $0.49 a roll. What a deal!!

I also got...


Using 3 seperate transactions,
1. A "Peek Buster" Gift Bag, it has sounding sirens and police sound effects when opened, for $0.99.
2. A Cookie & Hot Chocolate Bundle for $0.95
3. The Snowman Band Book which is $3.95 with the purchase of 3 Hallmark Cards, so I used (3) $0.99 cards...my subtotal was $6.92 (-$5 coupon) = $1.92

I was able to score all this for $3.86!! That is less than the book itself!

So, check your magazines and head on out to your nearest Hallmark and shop savvy!

No comments:

Post a Comment